The MyConference Controls are easy-to-use tools you can use during the call to assist participants in contributing on the call, as well as aiding the moderator in managing the call effectively.
- Press *0 to reach an operator
- Press *1 to hear a help menu
- Press *4 to increase the conference volume
- Press *5 to increase your voice volume
- Press *6 to mute or unmute line
- Press *7 to decrease the conference volume
- Press *8 to decrease your voice volume
- Press *91 to hear participant count. This includes the number of speakers and active participants on the call (determined by passcode login).
- Press *92 to hear a roll call of participants. This is only available when name is captured upon entry into the conference.
- Press *93 to disconnect all participant lines.
- Press *94 to lock or unlock conference.
- Press *96 to mute all participant lines.
- Press *97 to unmute all participant lines.
- Press *99 to change moderator security code. This is only active with 10-digit passcodes on Reservationless MyConference
- Press *21 to activate Subconferencing.
- Press *22 to initiate recording. This is only available with reservationless MyConference.
- Press *31 to turn conference security code on/off. This is only available with reservationless MyConference.
- Press *32 to use Conference Introduction.