How to Use MyConference Recording
- To start the recording, the moderator will press *22 and will hear the following prompt: “Conference recording has started. Just a reminder today’s conference is being recorded.” Participants will also hear: “Just a reminder today’s conference is being recorded.”
- To pause or start a new recording, the moderator will press *22 again. The moderator will be given two options: “Press 1 to pause the recording. Press 2 to erase and restart recording.” Pressing 2 will automatically erase the previously recorded audio and start a new recording.
- If the moderator elected to pause an earlier recording, he or she will be able to unpause that recording or start a new recording using *22 again. Upon hearing the two options listed in step 2 above, pressing 1 will automatically unpause the previous recording and continue recording from when the recording was paused. Pressing 2 will automatically erase the previously recorded audio and start over.
How to Use MyConference Playback
- The moderator receives the replay confirmation email upon completion of the conference call (usually within 20 minutes). The email will be sent to the email address on file for the host of the conference call.
- On the replay confirmation email, the moderator will use the replay dial-in numbers and replay passcode to access the replay.
- The recording will be available for 30 days; the hosting duration can be extended through the HUB. Your recording can be downloaded from the HUB for an additional cost.
Getting a Hard Copy of the Recording
To receive a hard copy of the recording, please log into your account at www.teleconferencingservices.net or forward a copy of the recording email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should include the following:
- Recording Request Info
- Name of requestor
- Complete mailing address
- Recording media (e.g., CD or .wav file)
- Email address
- Phone number
CDs can be provided by regular mail or by overnight express delivery (please allow 2 business days from the time of your request). There may be a one-time charge per item to create or download CD and .wav files.
Considerations for Recording a MyConference Call
Once the *22 moderator feature has been activated, if the moderator hangs up or is disconnected the recording will continue. A recording is stopped or paused when the moderator presses *22 again and chooses Option 1 (Pause the Recording).
If the moderator dials back into a conference using the moderator passcode, it will not interrupt the recording.
If the moderator pauses the recording at any time, this is the same as stopping the recording. To generate a replay of the recording, everyone must disconnect from the conference.
To end a conference and recording, all participants and moderators must disconnect from the conference. The *93 feature is recommended to disconnect all lines and facilitate the end of the conference.
Only one recording can be made per MyConference call. For multiple recordings, the moderator and all participants must first disconnect from the conference.
When used in conjunction with Subconferencing, the Reservationless Record system will only record the audio from the main conference.
When used in conjunction with reservationless web conferencing, the Reservationless Record system will only record the audio portion of the conference.